Requirements for obtaining a construction license:
Jordan Industrial Estates Corporation (JIEC) aims at assisting investors who wish to establish their projects within our Industrial Estates in Jordan. The following guidelines are useful hints on steps to establish your new industrial project:
- Fill out a construction license form (available at (ISB))
- Obtaining a layout of the concerned plot of land.
- Contacting an Engineering Office for the preparation of the required designs and plans, this should be ratified by:
- The Engineering Office (Engineers Association)
- The Civil Defense Department, concerning general safety obligations
- Providing the Engineering Directorate at the JIEC with five final copies of plans and designs.
The maximum required time for obtaining the construction license, including the payment of fees, is 3 days.